FMC    0

New Topics/Thread Titles

New thread titles should be for a specific WWWH and clearly identify what/where it is.

For example:  Confluence of Muddy Creek and CO River near Kremmling, CO

For more nebulous/bigger WWWH (e.g. Continental Divide), please tie it to a more specific location (probably by using your associated HOB).

Please utilize the Search function prior to posting to ensure your WWWH hasn't already been posted.

Post Content

How much or how little you want to post about your identified WWWH is up to you though if the reasoning isn't obvious, you should probably provide some explanation.  The main goal of this forum is to have a collection of possible WWWH so as to spur discussion for each and inspire new WWWH ideas.  Whether each WWWH here is likely, or even possible, is irrelevant.  The discussion will take care of that.

Discussion Content

Discussion for a specific WWWH should be related to that WWWH and to the logical solves of the remaining clues using the specific WWWH as your "Begin it where".

For general WWWH discussion, discussion of other aspects of the poem, chase, etc. please utilize Dal's site.

FMC    0

In addition to the Search function, there is also a maps section in the Photo Gallery that will show identified WWWH.  In the description is a link to the full map, where you can click on a marker to pull up the name of each WWWH identified on this site.  The name is also a link to the related thread for that WWWH.

Maps of identified WWWH will be updated periodically.

I've thought about creating something like this for a while, so well done. I'd also love to see info on whether the spot was tested by anyone before 2013 since we know the correct WWWH had been solved by then. But this obviously isn't a necessity since people didn't publish solves as readily back then.

FMC    0
2 hours ago, GooniesTarryScant said:

I've thought about creating something like this for a while, so well done. I'd also love to see info on whether the spot was tested by anyone before 2013 since we know the correct WWWH had been solved by then. But this obviously isn't a necessity since people didn't publish solves as readily back then.

Your best bet for this would be to go to the Others Adventures page on Dal's site and scroll way to the bottom - the oldest ones were posted first. I'm harvesting wwwh from those solves and with the exception of some of my failed personal ones, a lot of what's posted already are from those early solves.

You could also go to the wwwh archive on Dal's site and poke around.